Potila's legendary Magnum is making a comeback after a complete makeover. The Magnum Plus harrow brings together the best features of the Master Pro and Maxer harrows. The result is a heavy duty harrow that produces an even, quality cultivation efficiency on ploughed or pre-cultivated soil even under the most demanding cultivation conditions. The maximum working depth is 10-12 cm.
Magnum Plus is sturdy. The model's long frame provides steady, balanced cultivation while also allowing more open tine spacing on 9 tine axles, providing excellent perforation. Potila's 11 x 45 mm tine is flexible, maintaining a consistent working depth. The front drag features Potila's 10 x 80 mm tine. The Magnum Plus harrow offers excellent crumbling efficiency. Cultivation efficiency can be further enhanced with an extensive accessory selection.
- Tines on 9 axles, 8 cm tine spacing
- Sturdy 11 x 45 cm Potila tine
- Flexible hydraulic front drag with 10 x 80 mm springs
- Centre section can be adjusted to the level of side sections with one push bar
- 8 wheels, size 340/55-16
- Working depth indicator
- The towing device can be raised up for storage
- Lighting set
- Hydraulic working depth control cylinder
- Tine spacing 6.5 cm
Note! Maximum 2 accessories/harrow.
- rear drag with 11 x 45 mm springs
- winch-controlled rear harrow with 12 mm tines
- cage roller.
The rear drag can be controlled together with the front drag or with dedicated hydraulics.
- Potila's 12 x 65 mm tine for extremely hard clay soil.
Recommended for the fi rst two tine rows.
- Spare wheels with bracket
- Reinforcement bar for fl exible front drag
- Roller towing device
- Tractor pattern cultivator
- Front support tyre (for 9,10, and 11 m models)
- Ball coupling system