Master harrows represent the medium class of spring tine harrows. The towed Potila Master spring harrows are among the best in the industry in terms of cultivation characteristics, durability and accessory range. The durable, steady Potila tine cultivates any soil type efficiently. The sturdy, long frame and durable wheels ensure accurate cultivating depth. The maximum working depth is 10-12 cm.
Tine axles are made of 60 x 60 x 5 mm tubular girders. Even seedbed with a grain structure that is conducive to growth can be achieved with fewer runs. Open design with a comprehensive accessory range makes harrowing easy on cultivated soil as well as minimally cultivated soil.
Our extensive product range features harrows for various field sizes and tractors.
- Potila 11 x 45 mm tine
- Tines on 8 axles, 8 cm tine spacing
- Hydraulic, progressively adjustable working depth
- Front drag with 10 x 80 mm springs
- Centre section can be adjusted to the level of side sections with one push bar
- Equipped with 250/65-14.5 wheels on four axles
- Sections are opened and locked with hydraulics
- Working depth indicator
- Flexible hydraulic front drag
- Lighting set
Note! Maximum 2 accessories/harrow
- rear drag with 11 x 45 mm springs
- winch-controlled rear harrow with 12 mm tines
- cage roller.
- The rear drag can be controlled together with the front drag or with dedicated hydraulics
- 7 cm tine spacing
- Flexible drag reinforcement bars
- Roller towing device
- Tractor pattern cultivator
- Spare wheel with bracket
- Ball coupling system